Apprenticeship courses

 

What is an apprenticeship?

An apprenticeship is a work-based training programme designed around the needs of employers, which leads to nationally recognised qualifications for the apprentice.

There are two ways you can take advantage of apprenticeship training:

Recruiting an apprentice to your business

Up-skilling your existing staff through apprenticeships

At Global skills we offer a wide range of apprenticeship programmes with experienced and highly qualified staff. The Training programme is flexible and is predominantly ‘on-the-job’. It is delivered on the work premises. We at Global Skills plan the learning and assessment on an individual basis, All our staff offer an individualised learning approach and a supportive environment.

 

What is the Apprenticeship Levy?

The apprenticeship Levy was announced in November 2015 and is a mandatory tax for all employers with a wage bill that exceeds £3,000,000 this has come into effect from April 2017.

Do I need to pay the Apprenticeship Levy?

Employers with a wage bill below £3million will have to pay a 10% contribution towards the cost of each apprenticeship and the government will pay the remaining 90%.

Employers with an annual pay bill of more than £3 million will be subject to a 0.5% levy of their payroll. A levy ‘allowance’ of £15,000 will also be introduced, which means that the total levy is 0.5% of the pay bill, minus £15,000.

If you require further information please contact us:

Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.

If you are interested in learning with us, you can book the course and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

Book now